Gra Nomad Wanderings

Sunday, June 18, 2006

NANAIMO, BC CANADA







They say a picture tells a thousand words... maybe mine only tell 500. Here's a couple.
Was pleased to get a hummingbird in action and also one of brother Bill "in action" too! That's him cycling with Fay and I on Vancouver Island.
Fay and I ferried to Gabriola Island today and did a creitable 52 km on our Bike Friday with a maximum speed of 79.8 km/h!! Beat that! You can't do that in Dubbo.
Fay's 60th birthday on 26 June. What should I get her?

7 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

why do you ask me all the hard questions? lol! I can't think right now, have to come back and answer that one. What does she like?

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

One of my favorite gifts was when my husband wrote me a love letter, I was so surprised to find it on the bed, it talked about how he was outside sitting under the trees and could hear the birds singing, the dogs were playing and how much God had blessed us mentally, spiritually, physically and financially, but I was the greatest blessing of all. I cried and read and reread it!!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Great shots! Love the hummingbird!

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Thanks for suggestion Dana. I'll let u know how things go.
Glad u liked the hummingbird Leesa... taken on Gabriola Island - off Vancouver Island. From Donnie and Kees' place.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

WONDERFUL shots!! Funny - I just posted some hummingbird shots today too!!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger julie said...

Looks like good fun in Canada! Please pass along a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Faye from Wil and I.
:o)

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Those are AWESOME hummingbird photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home