Gra Nomad Wanderings

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE

I just love the colour after rain. There seems to be a certain "glow". We do have a lovely yard.


When I sit in the dining room, I get to check out the garden through the generous windows.


I emptied 62 mm this morning and I think I'll probably empty the same tomorrow. Continual rain.


Even the path is under water.


The drain can't handle all this rain. But it's no real drama (at the moment!) Cooma is in a bad way.




Puddles everywhere. Might be a few days before I'm back on the tennis courts.


Fay is really glad she "cleaned out" this fernery last week. This was a jungle 2 weeks ago!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you push your glasses up on your nose before you look out of the window!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Trust you to notice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home