Gra Nomad Wanderings

Friday, August 19, 2005

COMING ITINERARY

By the time you read this we'll probably have left Perth and headed south. We're departing about 10:30am on Saturday 20 August from Wembley (Perth) and going to Mandurah which is about 100km south of Perth. I will be CYCLING there with some folks I rode Sydney to Hobart with in 2003. Pray for my knee will you!!!
After staying the night there Fay and I will drive to Denmark/Albany area (another 5 hours) for a bit before commencing the next part of the journey. In short it MIGHT look something like this:
  • 28 Aug Kalgoorlie
  • 31 Aug Eucla
  • 02 Sep Ceduna
  • 03 Sep Adelaide
  • 06 Sep Mt Gambier
  • 08 Sep Portland
  • 15 Sep Dubbo

Hey that's ROUGH and I haven't passed it by the chief navigator yet!!

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good ride yesterday. Will remember it for await.

Hope you found your way to Denmark.

Up & Go
David

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

It was a great day. I'll remember my ride from Perth to Mandurah for some time. Found Denmark OK. Thanks heaps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home