Gra Nomad Wanderings

Sunday, March 05, 2006

THE REAL STORY BY PETA

Well the real story as I saw it starts in Santiago airport...
We had about an hour stopover in Chile between Sao Paulo and Peru, just had to get off the plane in Santiago, chill out for an hour, then get on the next plane... sounds easy? Well Gra made it a little more 'exciting' than it should have been...
I fell asleep before the plane had even left the tarmac, it was about to fly out when dad started having a bit of a chuck... yep, sick about 60 seconds before takeoff...
After about half hour i think, he got up and had a bit more of a chuck in the toilets...
Then for the next hour or so he just changed colours from grey to green to yellow, then decided he was feeling a bit better and hopped up and started walking around the plane. It was really good to see him looking so well as we were all a bit worried about the old bloke at the time.
Anyway, just as we start the descent, it starts again... now I'm not good with vomit so i held my hands over my ears and looked out the window, but Jeremy tells me that dad did even better on the way down than he did on the way up. Went on for quite a while and he really gave it a good go apparently.
To make the story even more fun... 2 days later I started feeling a bit sick, which was followed by being sick, however I managed to make it off the transport vehicle (being a bus this time) all the way to the hotel and the bathroom, by myself, to go through the sickness motions. Therefore not subjecting anyone else to the shananigans... well, except dad who decided to come back from dinner early and heard the show, but because he chose to come home early it was his own fault, AND i do believe he deserved it anyway since it was his fault in the first place.
Now if you really want to make this exciting, I can tell you how Deb has now also been sick for 2 days... na I'll let someone else tell you about that...
There's the real story!

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's good to hear from you, PJ, even if I didn't like the topic.

so did Jem or your mum get sick too?

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Keasty said...

No... so far they´re OK! Deb went back to Aust this morning... now we are 4! And all fit!

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dad,

I hope that everything be fine now.

Beijos para Mum, Jeremy and Peta

Renata Fusco

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh no! That's too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home