Gra Nomad Wanderings

Saturday, October 14, 2006

LOGAN JACK McLAUGHLIN



Welcome on board LOGAN JACK McLAUGHLIN. Weighed in at 8 lb 9 oz and was about 19.9 inches.
Meanwhile I'm trying hard to learn how to be a grandfather. I have started out by sleeping with a grandmother - they say that helps!
We just want to praise God for this little bloke. I wonder what impression he's gonna have on the world eh? Let's wait and see. Someone has already told me that our lives will never be the same again! Guess that's ditto for Brendan and Debbie eh? For now Deb, get some rest and recover... you're gonna need it for the rest of your life! And Brendan.... what a great smile he has now eh!!!
Seeya soon Logan!

7 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Grahame and Faye!
Thats a good sized lad you got there. So glad everyone is doing well.

I guess we will start calling you Grahame-pa now.

Wil

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Wil - all Keast grandfathers are known as Fa.

I'm not sure why, but it's indelibly written into the contract. I've seen at least three before Grahame, so he's got no hope of bucking the system.

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Faye and Grahame with a big hug from Bernie and I. Yes, a fit healthy baby is definately a miracle from above and beyond our comprehension.
Logan already has a highway on the Gold Coast named after him.
We suggest one of the things you could do to inservice yourselves on the role of grandparentsis to brush up on party games. eg pass the parcel. We've just returned from a four yr old granddaughter's party in Bathurst and we were put in charge of party games!!
Love
Bernie and Janice

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

So precious. What could be sweeter than a new baby? Especially when he's your grandbaby! I like Wil's idea of Grahame-pa. Very clever! Logan sure is a cutie. I wonder how long it will be before he gets his first bike? :)

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Good suggestion Wil, but I think things are mapped out already for me. Fay is still thinking.
Yes B/J, Logan highway I remember. Thanks for suggestions on brushing up on party games.
Jen, I expect he'll be ready to come cycling with me when we get home on 7 December. Photos and videos have been great. It's like being there.

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grahame-Fa it is then! ; )

Wil

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger julie said...

What a georgeous fella! I don't think there's any way those beautiful new parents can be ready for him. I guess that's part of the fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home