Gra Nomad Wanderings

Monday, February 23, 2009

I'M FREE SYDNEY TOUR

Here's Ross. The other one's Justine! They were GREAT!




Hey everyone! You gotta do the FREE TOUR with Ross and Justine!




It's a free three hour walking tour! They're gonna survive on TIPS they reckon!





Look up I'M FREE on the net. If it doesn't work, let me know or just google i'm free.

We're talking Sydney of course.



Fay and I were their FIRST customers. They are gonna see if they can survive on just tips! Cool! They are great young people and we really enjoyed our time wandering round Sydney with them.

We were staying at Wyndham on cnr Wentworth and Goulburn Streets.


Managed to see CHANGELING and also THE REMOVALIST (play by David Williamson currently on at Pier 4 near Circular Quay.)


Good place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there!!!
Next stop..... Cudmirrah!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello people. I Decided to use this company after reading a few reviews about them on this website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home