Gra Nomad Wanderings

Saturday, December 05, 2009

SORRY SON!

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PHOTO.... in the scheme of things.

I heard a big politician recently apologise. I would like to add my own apology.

I'm sorry Jeremy and Julia that I haven't already congratulated you both on the announcement of your engagement. Fay and I are thrilled at your news and would like to wish you every happiness as you go through life together. There will most certainly be some tough times. Everybody experiences the tricky times. I believe you have quite a bit going for you. I pray that your love for each other will only grow and mature. And I hope that together you will bring much happiness to many people.
Please accept my late notice here on the blog.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jeremy on your good choice. Best wishes for your future together. Regards John & Sue - please pass on GK

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Mick Armstrong said...

Does this mean the Bullfrog has become a Prince!!! Congrats.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Yeah.... I think you're on the money mate!!! He sure is a prince at the moment.
John ~ I passed on your best wishes mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home