Gra Nomad Wanderings

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bike Ride

The best bike ride I’ve done on the roadbike for quite a while. (Yes, we brought 3 bikes on our travels…. a mountain bike each and of course my road bike. They travel on top of the Pajero – unless we’re cycling!)
We rode 84 km (some rode about 100) from Perth to Mandurah (a city of about 65,000). There were 7 cyclists all up and Fay and I got to spend time with people I’d cycled with from the Bike for Bibles ride Perth to Adelaide in 2003. What a great ride that was.
We are currently on track to get back east to Dubbo as I have another BFB ride from the Blue Mountains to Dubbo and back. It’ll be 1,000 km in a week commencing 24 Sept. I’d better head off and do some more training, even though I’m holidaying in Denmark – near Albany!!! Any addicted cyclists out there other than David K and Rodney O?

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great catching up with you too Keasty. Your wit and humour is still as sharp as ever! I hope we get the chance to ride together again some time in the future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home