Gra Nomad Wanderings

Saturday, October 27, 2012

FAREWELL AMSTERDAM

 We had a few "last drinks" here in Amsterdam. Really enjoyed the city and the people. Hope other people see Sydney as hospitable.
Caught up with Rembrandt. He's still lookin' good after all these years. They have some pretty impressive people came from The Netherlands, but then we've got Sir Donald, Sam Stosur, the Coop and Dave Reid I guess!

 Above and below - Fay having a go onan e-bike. Pretty neat. Thanks Lu.
 Beautiful autumn leaves everywhere.
 Lu and Ulrike. Thanks for helping us have a ball in Mettingen (near Osnabruck.)
 Pretty place eh?

 Where did we find this "girl"? Here we are having our last arvo in downtown Amsterdam. Oh, and I meant to fix up that bit back there when I said "dyke" and I shoulda said "dam"! Damn!

Think this is a bridge.... in fact seven brisges if you've got good eyes.
ggg
Tomorrow, we could finish up in London, Miami or Cancun (Mexico). They are the most likely possibilities. You probably won't hear from me for a while.... maybe not till I'm in Earlwood (Sydney) on 5 November... that is if things go the way they are meant to. Seeya.... oh, Fay's still with me I should say!! Lawrences are now in Australia and Fitzpatricks are in Greece.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Mary Kay said...

Hey, I like your blog! You guys had quite a trip before we all met up; I wish I had asked more about it. Good for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home