Gra Nomad Wanderings

Friday, June 22, 2007

CHOICES



Choices... we all have choices in life. The choice I have to make at the moment is:
  • do I buy a replacement "wand" to lock/unlock the Pajero or
  • do I buy a replacement tennis racquet (mine's getting a bit old) or
  • do I buy neither?

Would you believe the remote costs $200, the same amount that I need for a replacement tennis racquet from the local tennis shop. That's a reasonable price for a good racquet I reckon, and it's a hideous price for a replacement wand! Guess I'll be using the key to unlock and lock the car from here on. Mind you, Fay's wand still works.

So, my next question (to myself) is, if I buy the replacement wand, what would be the result of that? And if I buy the replacement tennis racquest, what would be the result of that? (Maybe I should put the money towards my chiropractor, Andrea!!!) We should always be looking at other possibilities, other options.

The way I am at the moment I may not be playing much tennis unless Andrea can straighten out my back (and she's had a pretty good go I can tell you!)

So, whaddya reckon?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

So .... you need a new wand to get into the car to go to see Andrea to fix your back so you can go to the tennis shop to buy a new racquet and play tennis.

It'd be so much easier to leave the Pajero in the driveway and go for a ride on your bike. The riding will strengthen your back and is much better than playing tennis.

Problem solved.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Damn Rodney! Right again!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger kathi said...

$200 for a car remote? Geeze, unbelievable. Sure it doesn't just need batteries? :)

Rodney sure lays it out with wisdom, huh? Bet you'd like the new racquet, though, lol.

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JCK (i) would say

1. what's wrong with using a key, cobber?

2. you don't need a new tennis racquet - there's a couple of good wooden racquets in presses in the back room. grab one of them.

and now you have $200 to spare!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Keasty said...

Amazingly SJ, I'm taking JCK's advice I figure... and Rodney's.
1 I now use the key!!!
2 I went cycling today!
3 I'm gonna continue to use my old racquet!!!!!
Jack Keast (my Dad) is alive and well!!!!
And Kathi, I did check out wand and it isn't a battery job! Needs a new wand.... complete.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home