Gra Nomad Wanderings

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

LOVE THOSE HOSPITALS!!



Well, Owen Cooper McLaughlin came out of hospital after 48 hrs.

Went back into hospital because he was jaundiced.


Out of hospital once he had better colour (and numbers were down).

Owen to hospital (visit only) for blood tests to monitor his jaundice via blood tests.

Owen looking good. (see above photo).

Logan Jack McLaughlin (big brother) into hospital early hrs of Tues for a high temp. Spent several hours there with his dad Brendan.

Logan Jack (LJ) back home but then temp went up again so back to hospital, this time with Deb and I. (see photo on lounge prior to going in).
So, the story continues. He's still in hosp at 10:30 am Wed and is on a drip. He is on penicillin which Fay is pleased about. Fay (Nan) is busy feeding Owen when there's no one else available!! (Sounds a bit rough!) He's been great, and doesn't really worry about all this stuff that's happening.
The St Geo hospital has been pretty good I reckon. (I don't like hospitals. Inherited that from my Dad, Jack.)
Meanwhile I'm getting restless and think I can't do much around here so I'm thinking of heading back to Dubbo by train and leaving Fay here to help the McLaughlin team.
Just so you don't get confused:
Logan (LJ) - 21 months, blonde curly hair (massive curls). In hosp.
Owen - 12 days, black hair... plenty of it. In the lounge room!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

GK heading back to Dubbo by train/bus Thurs, arriving 7 pm.

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grahame,

Just wanted you to know I am praying for those precious boys. I hope to hear that the whole family can be together at home soon and get on with good times.

Wil

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What cuties, they'll get sorted out soon I'm sure!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Keasty said...

Thanks Wil. Your prayers are being answered (as usual!) LJ is now home with Deb, Bren and little Owen Cooper. He's on medication and you can guess what he thinks of that!
I depart in half an hr or so by train, leaving Fay here to support them for a few more days.
Yes cv, they sure are cuties!!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Just Jan said...

Beautiful babies!!! Thanks for stopping by.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Beautiful little boys. I hope they will both be okay. Sending prayers up for them both and their family.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to visit anytime and I will be back to visit yours.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

My bride arrived home today.... weary. I don't think there's much better things in life than to help your kids when they need help. Deb and Bren have been most appreciative of our support at this time. As for LJ, he was at home (still chucking up) when I last spoke to Deb.
Please continue to pray for this family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home