Gra Nomad Wanderings

Sunday, April 18, 2010

MOANA SUNSET by FAY

I should never have let Fay loose with the camera I know. A bloke could quite easily become redundant at this rate!!

She went walking on the bike/walking path at Moana, which is just south of Port Noarlunga South. Any further south and you'd be on Kangaroo Island! And that's where we're heading next.

She took some excellent shots. Fortunately I've been able to erase most of them!!!

Wonder if it'd looked like this if I'd gone out with the camera. Why doesn't she get her own camera anyway? I'm thinking of getting her back. Thought I'd take up cooking! That'll show her!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely take up cooking dad!
Deb

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Don't be cheeky child!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home