Gra Nomad Wanderings

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GARDENING

 We've sure done a bit of work in the garden over recent weeks. There is a path through this part of the garden. The grandkids love wandering through it.

 This part of the garden is what I look out on from the dining room. I start my day alone in the dining room, looking at this beauty. It helps that we've taken 2 trailer loads of weeds and clippings and prunings to the tip.

 Fence is getting to be in need of replacement. There's a walkway the other side of the fence. That's the route to the shop.

Here is the chief engineer when it comes to the garden. She's done a mammoth job and put in a heap of hours.
Hhhhmmm. Well, it's like this.... I was mowing along... and ..... yeah.... they don't make pruning shears like they used to eh? Back to the gardening shop I think.

5 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Anonymous sue chivers said...

congrats to the chief gardener and her assistant!

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Faye! (and Grahame) :)

It looks like a fairytale.
How cool for the boys to have that space to explore.


Wil

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Angie Turnbull said...

Hi there

My name is Angie Turnbull (Koriaty) and I'm trying to get hold of my old history teacher Ross eggleton. Are you able to possibly help with this. Regards. Angie

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Angie, I can help you contact Ross Eggleton. Email me - keasty446@gmail.com OK? Good onya. I used to play cricket with Ross about a hundred years ago.

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger frank lopez said...

Thanks for sharing such nice information about gardening tool. keep writing..

frank lopez

 

Post a Comment

<< Home