Gra Nomad Wanderings

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FRENCH ANYONE??

What a lovely bit of gear! And it drives even better than it looks. Yes, it's the Peugeot 508 wagon.

 It has a 2 Litre turbo diesel engine and a very comfortable 6 speed auto. Quite responsive.

 Quite a sizeable area in the wagon.
 Don't know whether you can see the paddles. I even used them when I took this baby for a drive. Lovely steering wheel.


 You can "open up the roof" also. And there is no danger of rain coming in.

Yeah... I kinda like the front also. Do you like it? I'm just lacking that rich aunt to help me get into this vehicle. Won't be buying any time this year though. Thanks Peter Warren, Warwick Farm. $46,888 drive away. We'll have our Pug 307 a bit longer I guess.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous jeep tours arizona said...

Let's get on board. Nice car you have here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home