Gra Nomad Wanderings

Thursday, July 26, 2012

DELAYED GRATIFICATION

 I'm not so good at DELAYED GRATIFICATION. If I get a parcel, I want to open it .... like NOW!

 Fay had gone to her sewing group and I had a bit of time on my hands. I figured it'd be a good idea if I tidied some of MY mess from .... well, several places.

 Don't you reckon it looks a bit better? Just don't come and check in the office OK?

And there on the cabinet is the sound system that was in the box. Plays DVDs and CDs and MP3s. Pretty neat unit. Currently in the bedroom, but it may find another home. We'll see. I did get a good feeling knowing I'd done that clean up stuff before opening the treat! But it was hard.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad your blogs are hilarious, there just aren't enough of them. I'm very proud of you for cleaning up before opening the package. I could NOT have done that...
PJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home