Gra Nomad Wanderings

Saturday, July 14, 2012

HIGH TIDE

 I lied about high tide. This shot was taken around Sussex Inlet, showing some of the waterways. Also some beautiful clouds, specially for my sister who is into clouds.

 The water level in Swan Lake is extremely high. This is the shared pathway into Sussex, now underwater.

 Unfortunately the high water level has precented us from cycling into town. Just when we should be getting in plenty of training.

 I'm a bit worried about the damage the water might cause to this boardwalk, constructed by the blokes from Sussex men's shed.

Swan Lake is a boating paradise. Swimming, canoeing, water skiing, sailing etc.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Margaret Keast said...

Ah mate - I love your clouds!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Margaret Keast said...

I'm pretty wrapt in you too, come to think of it. Well, most times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home