Gra Nomad Wanderings

Saturday, July 21, 2012

FIVE GRANDKIDS

This is the latest - born at the end of June. Now we've gotta learn about grand daughters!! 

They even named a reserve after our youngest grandson! I just know he's gonna be one very impressive fella. Go JHK!

Mr Independence! Just don't cross him. Right? He may look harmless... but you've gotta work him right! Looks like he's scammed the cloak off his big brother already.

 Look what Nan and Fa gave me for my birthday!! How neat is this. Trouble is my big brother and my little brother both want one now!

Our BIG grandson now goes to school. Wow! Hasn't he grown up! This is one of his paintings. Can't wait for him to draw me!
How blessed are we to have these five little kids! We are very rich. Thanks Lord.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Kathy said...

Just a quick question, what is the graddaughter's name? I seem to have missed it somewhere.
By the why she is very beautiful and I am sur eit has not taken you long to get use to her after all those boys!
love to you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home