Gra Nomad Wanderings

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

HOW TO MAKE AN OLD BLOKE HAPPY

 It doesn't really take much to make an old bloke happy. 
If one of his grandkids smiles... well, that about does it! 
Even this two year old smiles occasionally. 
BUT, don't take her to the park and expect smiles!  
She is 2. 

 This bloke has been renamed (by me) Mr Happy! He's not 
always this happy, but take him for a ride on the skytrain
at Katoomba and this is what will most likely happen! 
He is 3. 

She asked me to take this photo. Then she turned the other cheek
 and I had to photograph that also. Doesn't look it, but she is quite 
strong-willed. I thought my own kids were a handful! Good luck!
She is JUST 4.

Why wouldn't he be happy? With his hat (one of a couple he 
wore over the weekend), and riding a horse! He had a good 
time playing with his cousins. He seemed to enjoy the outdoors - 
something this grandfather is keen to encourage.  How blessed
do I feel with these critters! And I have three older ones too! 
He is 5. 

3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Padhma said...

wow really superb you had posted one nice information through this. And here i enjoyed much more by reading this posts.
Home Spa Services in Mumbai

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jeffy said...


Thank you for sharing such a nice and interesting blog with us. I have

seen that all will say the same thing repeatedly. But in your blog, I had

a chance to get some useful and unique information. I would like to

suggest your blog in my dude circle. please keep on updates. hope it

might be much useful for us. keep on updating...
seo company in chennai
Digital Marketing company in chennai

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great site for these post and i am seeing the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks to such a useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

AWS Training in Chennai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home