Gra Nomad Wanderings

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Z is for ZSCHECH

Hey that fooled you didn’t it?
So, what or who is Zschech? Well, it’s Darlene Zschech. She’s the worship coordinator at Hillsong Church in Sydney. She is a very gifted singer/songwriter. I have a number of her CDs where she sings (along with a bunch of musicians from the church) numerous Christian songs that have since become popular throughout churches all over the world. Maybe you’ve sung a couple of them.
When you go to Hillsong, their singing is extremely powerful with a large number of singers and musicians leading from the stage. We will certainly take with us next year some samples of Darlene Zschech’s music when we travel overseas. I have a number on my iPod at present.
Here are some of Darlene’s songs:
v Shout to The Lord
v Kiss of Heaven
v Praise the Name of Jesus
v Touching Heaven Changing Earth
v Can’t Stop Talking
v You Said
v All things are Possible
v Free to Dance
v The Potter’s Hand
v Saviour
v Know You More
She is listed as the producer of a double CD album I have called GOD HE REIGNS. So, she is one heck of a versatile lady.

I guess this concludes my “blogging the alphabet”. I hope you’ve enjoyed it. Maybe you’d like to leave a message to let me know… otherwise it’s not communication, simply self-expression. And I do need an audience! Who’s that with a grin on their faces?

We’re still “holidaying” down the South Coast, near Sussex Inlet, south of Wollongong. It’s a bit over 2 hours from Sydney. We’re due to return to Dubbo on 12 January and make final preparations for the O/S 06 BIG TRIP. Some say we don’t get holidays any more now that we are retired…. Well, it sure feels like a holiday here with the sun and surf and friends and barbecues etc. Departure date for O/S 06 is 1 February. 1st stop Santiago, Chile.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It's been a wonderful trip through the alphabet. Maybe I'll try it after the holidays. Merry Christmas Keasty!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

It's Christmas Eve and I'm spending a little time dropping in on the blogs I regularly read. I wish you a very merry Christmas and I look forward to reading your blog in 2006.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I love Darlene's songs, she is so gifted!

God Bless and Happy New Year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home