Gra Nomad Wanderings

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Guess I'm It















Seven things that attract me to my wife:
That's her above, a couple of days before she retired from teaching at the end of 2003.
1 She loves God
2 She loves our kids big time, and is getting ready to make TWO more hero suits for our 27 yr old son Jeremy, out of orange lycra. He is EVERYMAN! (as opposed to superman or batman)
3 She loves me…. Yep…. Even me! She puts up with me and laughs at me, especially when she can’t predict what’s gonna happen next (after 37+ years!)
4 She is a very good driver and enjoys driving our 4WD.
5 She rides on the back of our tandem as stoker
6 She is so good at doing all the things I don’t do well because she’s a choleric melancholy and I’m a sanguine – cooking, cleaning, tidying, redoing the outside tiled paths, painting the house, organising parties, helping me tidy my parts of the house )like office.)
7 She loves taking Dinah for a walk (our daughter’s dog that lives here too.)

Seven Things to Do Before I Die:
1 Visit South America – Feb/March 2006
2 Go to Kangaroo Island in South Australia
3 Learn to ride my unicycle - 2007
4 Learn to play the didgeridoo - 2007
5 Learn Spanish – hopefully quickly, before we get to Sth Am!
6 Ride my new Bike Friday across Kansas – 10-17 June 2006
7 See all my kids come to love the Lord! Amen!

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1 Jump out of an aeroplane
2 Bungey jump
3 Speak Japanese
4 Cook
5 Fix computers
6 Run very fast
7 Go without sleep

Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1 No, is that right?
2 Strike
3 Do you wanna go for a ride?
4 Are you ready?
5 Thanks for this beautiful food Lord.
6 Can you slow the pace down a bit?
7 Great, you’ve done really well.

Seven Books (or Book Series) I Love:
1 Matthew
2 Proverbs
3 John Grisham books - esp The Testament
4 Dick Francis novels
5 Cricket books
6 Travel books
7 Philippians

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1 The Day The Earth Stood Still
2 Beaches
3 Forest Gump (like you Jennifer)
4 The Passion
5 Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner?
6 Dead Poets Society
7 The Great Escape

Seven People I Tag To Do Seven Sevens:
1 Cass Brown
2 The X Facta – Kel
3 Peloton Fodder – Joe
4 My World – Devil in a Rusty Holden
5 Shed Talk
6 Fatty Owl
7 BB’s Gal

Thanks Jennifer!!

7 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Just Jan said...

wow...interesting read....thanks for the tag. I'll have to put on my thinking cap now. should give me something to do before my very long work day ahead of me today.

If you don't mind would you lift up my boss in prayer...she goes to the hospital this coming friday for heart by-pass surgery..she's only 41 and has had 2 heart attacks back in April...she's not doing so well at the moment. Thanks.

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

awwww your wife is really a lovable and lovely lady =)I enjoyed browsing through your blog, and will continue to do so!

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hey is Keasty your name by the way?

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Keasty said...

No worries Jan. Glad to pray for the boss.
Hey Kitty, my name is Grahame Keast. I often get called Keasty. It'll be tricky when we go overseas next year with our 3 kids, because Peta calls Jeremy Keasty and vice versa!! Debbie is married and is Mrs McLaughlin... so she doesn't get Keasty as much. Good to have another Aussie on board.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Yeah! I love your answers Keasty! Your wife is a wonderful lady. Admit it, this was fun wasn't it?!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kel said...

thanks for the tag Keasty, but I'd actually been tagged for the same thing already, just hadn't got around to posting an answer yet - now I'll have to

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Kel said...

ps: by the way, I like your choice of blog template ;-)

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Thanks for the tag Keasty, I've just given the shortened version of the sacred 'sevens' in my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home