Gra Nomad Wanderings

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WORRIED about this BLOKE

I'm worried about Logan Jack McLaughlin! The kid is only 15 months old and already he's saying "Look at me, no hands Mum!" Well, he didn't actually say that, but just look at him! Who are his role models? I'm a fairly laidback, conservative, conventional grandfather (like my father). He can't have got that from me! Maybe his father. Maybe his mother!

Won't be long before Logan Jack is playing cricket for his country. Or will it be golf?
That's Mike Hussey batting against India in the Sydney test earlier this month. (My photo). Last photo is the photographer who captured Logan on the swing and with the cricket bat. Looks like he just captured something else eh? That's brother Bill from Canada. He's also captured my Peugeot 307!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Logan has already taken a fancy to be a leftie batsman :)... sorry about your peugeot though :)... my cousin had hijacked my moto guzzi and he hasn't returned it back yet.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger kathi said...

Love the kid's pics! Can't believe he didn't get his 'laugh in the face of danger' from you. :)
Your brother and you look so much like one another.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home