Gra Nomad Wanderings

Sunday, November 06, 2005

J is for.........

Well, I thought about Jack (my Dad who passed away in Sept 1992). What a great guy. He was a fantastic role model for me. A tremendous sportsman. I really loved that guy. But when I think of what J stands for.... there is no doubt. I can't say it any better than Sharon and Peter Stevenson did when they wrote this song: (have a read)
Jesus You Are Everything
Written by Sharon & Peter Stevenson
Jesus You are everything
You are all we need
And your kindness stirs our hearts
To love You more
Jesus You are everything
You are all we need
And Your love has opened up our eyes to see

Chorus
That You are all we need
You are all we need
You are all our hearts were searching for
You are all we need
You are all we need
Jesus You, are all we’ll ever need

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true Keasty, Jesus is all we need. Just at time we can forget that and it is normally that when we go through a hard time that we remember that Jesus is all we need. I can say for me that i would not be here today if it was not for Jesus and being all that I need. Smokes

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am assured, on good authority, that J is also for Jemma, a neice of yours with the same initials as your father, JC. Jemma does not share her uncles love of bike riding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home