Gra Nomad Wanderings

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

THANKS GILLY

Thanks Adam Gilchrist for the entertainment you've given us for many seasons. Fortunately we'll get to see you in the one day games coming up. I'll be there when you guys play Sri Lanka on 8 Feb.
It's gonna be interesting as you approach this next stage of your life.
Yeah, cricket's in my blood - I'm a cricket tragic as they say.
Did you see him play? Yeah... he was a legend. He's up there with the likes of Sobers, Bradman, Warne, Viv Richards, the Chappells and Steve Waugh.

5 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

hey I am blogging again, my son helped get my blog going again.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Keasty said...

Great news Dana. Good onya!

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You must have gotten me from Dana!! I am enjoying your blog but know nothing about cricket!!
Happy for you and your wife, 40 years, congratulations!!
Must tell you we will have our 63rd anniversary in May, Lord willing that we are still here to celebrate!!
We praise Him, one day at a time, and thank Him for all the days we have had.
God is good, all the time!! (from the Gaithers quartet, love them).
See you,
Betty G

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Live, Love, Laugh said...

I don't know anything about Cricket either but you have sparked my interest so I will get on the internet and see what this is all about! God bless you and yours!!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Keasty said...

I would have said you are too old to learn about cricket and you are American. BUT our beautiful daughter, Peta, at the age of 30, has finally become a cricket enthusiast! What a miracle! So, maybe there's hope for you yet Dana!
Come out here and we'll educate you and take you touring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home