Gra Nomad Wanderings

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

P is for Photos

Love taking photos and then also love playing with them and enlarging them and cropping them. I’m enclosing the bird that slipped into my photo at Yepoon last year. Completely unannounced. We had been to Great Keppel Island for the day on a catamaran. A top day. This was the photo which capped it all off.
I’m finding action photos harder these days because of the delay when I press the shutter. It seems all the little men in my camera have to have a meeting to decide when and how to release the shutter and take the photo. So I’m usually a bit behind the action. I thought maybe I’ll enter this Queensland photo in a competition next year.
I do have a number of photos I need to put through the scanner so I have them on the puter ready for you some other time.
Damn… what am I gonna do for Q? All suggestions greatly appreciated.

4 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, what is it with digital cameras that you need to . . . . . . . . wait for them to take a photo? Are all digital cameras the same?
Enjoying your jaunt through the alphabet, although I was taught a slightly different order for the letters, maybe things are a bit different in Dubbo?

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Keasty said...

Yes, the digital cameras I've come across are all the same. Pity. Guess if you pay big dollars they might be better in this respect.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Beautiful photo! My husband and I are very into nature photography, too. Q, huh? Hmmm.... Have you been to Queensland? Then there's Quality Time. And Quest for adventure. Query, Question, Quote...well, that's what you get for asking a former journalist.

:0)

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Keasty said...

Hey Jennifer.... I asked for it didn't I? Thanks for offers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home